Relaxing 2 Bedroom Cottage | Pet-Friendly/Kitchen
We are pleased to inform you that our lovely space is thoroughly cleaned with ionized water (produced in-house with a Kangen machine), vegan tea tree and lavender oils, and biodegradable soap. It is further sanitized using hypochlorous acid - a non-toxic, yet highly effective solution that is safe for both babies and pets.
Escape to Cape Cod for your next relaxing retreat and stay in our bright and spacious 2 Bedroom Loft Cottage next to Long Pond! Spend amazing days discovering Provincetown, Cape Cod National Seashore, the lovely boutiques and art galleries, and the stunning beaches. Our comfortable cottage is ideally located in South Yarmouth, only 7-minutes away from West Dennis Beach and 4 minutes to Bass River Golf Course. Our charming cottage in South Yarmouth offers an ideal location to unplug and relax close to Long Pond. Discover the local art galleries, the stunning beaches, and the tranquil forests.
- 2 Bedrooms with 1 Queen bed in each
- Loft with 1 Queen bed and 2 Twin beds
- View of Long Pond
- 3-Season Sunroom
- Private Yard
- Equipped Kitchen
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Watch a show on the TV
- Workspace with desk and printer - Perfect for remote working!
- Parking on-site
Our 1141 sq ft cottage has 2 BEDROOMS with 1 Queen bed in each room. You'll find a separate loft with 1 Queen bed and 2 Twin beds to accommodate additional guests.
Get ready for your day in the 2 BATHROOMS. We'll provide you with a hairdryer and toiletries. Keep your clothes clean, courtesy of the in-suite washer and dryer.
After a day on the beach, retreat to your comfortable, air-conditioned LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the sofa and watch your favorite show on the TV or connect with friends and family back home using the complimentary Wi-Fi. If you also need to attend to work affairs, our space features a desk with a printer and scanner. In the evening, enjoy a glass of wine in the sunroom while the sun sets or breathe in some fresh air in the private yard with a firepit.
In the KITCHEN you'll find a stove, an oven, a toaster, a fridge and freezer, a microwave, a dishwasher, a kettle, and cooking utensils. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine. For dinner, grill some hamburger patties or some delicious skewers on the private BBQ grill.
If you're traveling by car, we've got you covered with free parking available on-site.
Please let us know upon booking if you would like to bring your dog and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional fee of $100/stay/dog. A maximum of 2 dogs will be accepted.
We are pleased to provide host and guest liability and damage protection! Upon booking, you will receive a secure link to complete a virtual check-in through a guest portal.
If you don't feel like cooking, enjoy a delicious meal by the water at The Ocean House Restaurant or enjoy some tasty Irish food at Keltic Kitchen. Enjoy some delicious ice cream and a coffee at Caffe Gelato Bertini, a 5-minute drive away. Don't miss out on the Hy-Line Cruises to Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket! Spend a lovely day strolling through Nickerson State Park or discover the gorgeous beaches surrounding Provincetown.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Please note that all guests are expected to comply with the local Covid-19 laws and regulations
- The washer and dryer are located in a basement, which is accessible from the exterior through a bulkhead
- Enjoy the private propane BBQ grill
- Please note that the fireplace is decorative and not functional
- We are pleased to provide host and guest liability and damage protection! Upon booking, you will receive a secure link to complete a virtual check-in through a guest portal.
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to book
- Please let us know upon booking if you would like to bring your dog and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional fee of $100/stay/dog (max 2 dogs)
- We are pleased to inform you that our lovely space is thoroughly cleaned with ionized water (produced in-house with a Kangen machine), vegan tea tree and lavender oils, and biodegradable soap. It is further sanitized using hypochlorous acid - a non-toxic, yet highly effective solution that is safe for both babies and pets
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day